Press play to begin streaming the audio or click download to save it.
(40 minute interview)
Here is an inspiring, uplifting and highly-educational interview with all round good guy Sital Ruparelia.
Sital is Career Coach working with individuals and Talent Management Expert who consults with organisations. With his career hat on, Sital is a regular expert on BBC radio and a guest writer for a nunber of leading online career sites in the UK and North America.
In this interview, he talks about:
- How to understand what’s missing
- The key ingredients that make work meaningful
- How to identify what you are naturally gifted at
- How to find value in the work you do
- How to have the right conversation with your boss
- And much more…
Here are 3 articles from Sital’s blog that relate to what we discussed on the interview:
Here is the link to the special report titled: “The Top 10 Career Mistakes To Avoid”
Speak your mind! Leave a comment and let us know what questions you would like Sital to answer on the next interview.
You can catch up with Sital at www.sitalruparelia.com