Do you know the difference between happiness and pleasure? Do you know which one you are actively seeking in your life?
Why is it important to know?
I bet you’ve read or seen people who have all the success they could ever wish for, but not the one thing they want – happiness. Or people who have achieved greatness, but they have no meaning in their lives.
Have you experienced the above personally?
Maybe you’ve arrived at a time in your life only to realise its not what you expected! As Stephen Covey, so beautifully put it, you’ve climbed the ladder of success, only to find its against the wrong wall!
This is often happens because we mistake the feeling of pleasure for the feeling of happiness.
In this video you will learn:
- The two life paths we walk (or sometimes run!)
- What a bar of chocolate and a banana has to do with happiness!
- Why you can never get enough of what you don’t really want
- Three ways to know the difference between happiness and pleasure
- Why we are conditioned to chase the feeling of pleasure believing its happiness
- A simple 3 part happiness formula that will help raise your happiness flag even higher!
- … and much more….
Once you’ve watched the video…
YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
PLEASE SHARE BELOW THE VIDEO
PS. If this video resonates with you, please give it some “Social Love” with the bar on your left.
Video time: 13:37