How strong is your sense of self discipline? High? Low?
I know it’s not that sexy or in vogue, but self discipline is the most important quality to cultivate. With enough of it, most desirable things (fulfilment, meaningful relationships, happy state of mind, freedom, weight control) are attainable; without it, none is.
Life is a constant trade off between instant pleasure and long term reward. If we want long and lasting happiness we need to get control of the excesses of modern life.
In this video you will learn:
- What children and marshmallows taught psychologists in the 70′s
- The link between happiness and the power of self discipline
- Why self discipline is the master skill of life
- Three differences between instant and delayed gratification
- How to build greater self discipline into your daily life
- The part denial and guilt play in keeping us trapped in the pleasure paradigm
- How to use the 1-3-5-7 formula to lead a more authentic life
- … and much more.
Once you’ve watched the video…
YOUR QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED
PLEASE SHARE BELOW THE VIDEO
PS. If this video resonates with you, please give it some “Social Love” with the bar on your left.
Video time: 18:01