Posted on September 11th, 2012 by Colin and is posted in Lifestyle Design
You have accomplished so much in life, but for some reason you are having a tough time changing your life now. It’s like you are stuck in a rut!
“A rut is a grave with the ends knocked out.“
– Laurence J. Peter
No matter how motivated, driven or aligned we are, everyone of us goes through periods in our life where we seem to grind to a halt!
Here are some of the sure signs your life is stalled:
- You’re drifting with a sense of no real purpose or direction
- You feel that change is daunting
- You’re confused and undecided
- You’re feeling that something is missing in your life
- You can’t seem to shake off a low mood
- You’re lacking in energy and vitality
- You’re bored!
Over the years of coaching many people I’ve identified three of the most common “blocks” that create a feeling of stuckness! The three are:
1. Lack of clarity: Are you choosing the life you are living based on your clarity or lack of it?
2. Fears and doubts: Are you afraid to begin, or to let go of certain aspects of your life now?
3. Issues with money: Is the love of money or lack of money hindering you?
Do you relate to any of these ways we resist making the changes we need to make? Yes! Well, I’d like to help you let go of this inner resistance so you can follow your smile.
I Need Your Help
In order to help me provide you with some helpful ideas and fresh perspectives please do this quick poll. It’s my one BIG request of you today! Would you complete this quick poll for me so I know what to help you with first? It’s one click and you’ll be able to see the results of the poll immediately. You can only choose one out of the three.
Which block are you struggling with the most right now?
Did you do it? Clicked on your #1 block?’ The answers to this little poll are REALLY important to me. I promise to use the information to provide you with the support you need to have a RESISTANCE BREAKTHROUGH! Look out the results in next weeks post.
NOTE: Although I’ve left the poll open you might be interested in seeing the results at the end of the seven days. If you are, click here. I’ve also add some next steps to get you off to the best start! Enjoy.
That’s all for now. Please “like,” “tweet” and “+1″ this poll so more people get the chance to take it. I’ll close it in 7 days and present the results back to you.
Your success and happiness. My purpose and passion.